SalaryUSD $100,000 - $150,000 per year 100000 - 150000 per year
- Design and develop highly performant and scalable WebSocket and HTTP services used for sending encrypted messages in a distributed system. Extensive experience with network programming and scaling distributed and highly available systems.
- Work with the admin console and app teams to design and implement cross platform functionality and integrations via well designed and documented APIs.
- Implement integrations with 3rd party components such as OIDC and analytics.
- Write code that's well-covered by automated tests and support automated CI systems that execute the tests before deployment or merge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field.
- 4+ years of experience with asynchronous programming in a language such as, Go, Rust or Node.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL.
- Experience using WebSockets.
- Experience with messaging queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Familiarity with AWS services such as S3 and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with docker a plus.
- Interest in encryption algorithms and secure coding practices is a plus.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods.