SalaryUSD $55 - $65 55 - 65
Job Title: Lead Enterprise Data ArchitectJob Location: New York, NY Job DescriptionAs a Lead Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining and executing enterprise data architecture, strategy, and integration required to effectively and efficiently support organizational strategy. The role will task you to provide strategic direction in the development of the enterprise data strategy, partnering across the enterprise to align with future-state business goals and objectives.Your specific duties in this role will include:
Build and maintain an information-sharing strategy for the organization and ensure it supports key enterprise initiatives and strategies, such as enterprise application integration, service oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, pattern-based strategy, and big data solutions. Oversee a team of dedicated technology inclined professionals in the execution of data governance, metadata management, data quality and analytics Provide technical and architectural direction to enterprise projects that improves overall product quality and maximizes utilization of project resources Maintain reference architecture specific to architectural governance and application roadmap Design and execute on-prem and cloud portable Data Lake solution Provide Data Integration and Engineering solutions to Cloud-based and On-prem Machine Learning initiatives Set up, manage, and lead data governance and data/application steward programs. Manage the architectural data governance tools and process on behalf of the department. Develop a gap plan between the current and future state data architectures and coordinate with fellow enterprise architects to develop road maps for orderly transition to the future state. Lead efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as but not limited to: master data management (MDM), metadata management, business intelligence (BI), content management, data integration, information lifecycle management and related information management or information infrastructure components. Ensure the overall design of company’s enterprise information architecture (EIA) and development of the organization's information-sharing strategy. Partner with business, functional, and information technology leaders across theo organizational landscape to determine which data/information assets should be treated as enterprise information. Faciliate the dissemination of such information across the enterprise as appropriate. Maintain the approved technology stack documentation and validate new designs against the stack as needed. Identify opportunities to generate revenue or improve business performance through the use of internal or external information content. Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and implementation-level details that affect the continuum of disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation and management of enterprise data. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum high school diploma and 8 years’ experience in a technology driven field, 5 years’ of which should be inclusive of exposure to enterprise data architecture and data engineering. Bachelors’ degree in computer science, information technology, or a similarly related field in highly preferred.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience in an intensely data-driven environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) systems & Information Lifecycle Management (ILM).
- Experience with large enterprise data warehouse architecture design including logical and physical model development.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise architecture involving high volume transactional systems, integration, middleware services, application service layers and user experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Governance & understanding of domain data models and enterprise data models.
- Knowledge of industry standard Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, DODAF) highly preferred.
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, planning, and presentation skills.
- Ability to create the conceptual solution design from a high level to solve business problems.