SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Java Architect/Technical Architect6+ MonthsLocation: NY. Looking for an expert level technologist to help create a futuristic, reusable assets/frameworks that are high-performing and scalable. Experienced in transforming monolithic architecture to decoupled micro-services and be characterized by a constant desire to understand new and better the solutions.The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of web and business services, using Java /Java EE, while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle for high-volume, low-latency applications for cloud adoption. Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in designing high-available, high-volume and low-latency software architecture and solutions for enterprise-grade applications.
- Hands-on experience with OOAD, Design & Architectural patterns
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
- Strong experience in migrating Monolithic applications to Micro services
- Strong experience in Messaging systems (Kafka preferred)
- Strong experience with Rule Engines (ODM preferred)
- Strong experience in managing application in private and public cloud
- Worked on preparing the technical specification document, high level and low-level design documents.
- Proven experience in translating business problems into solution concepts.
- Communicate, collaborate and work efficiently in a global environment.
- Domain expertise in Finance, preferably in Client & Account Onboarding Processes
- Development knowledge of working within an Agile framework
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design and passionate for building algorithms and solving practical real-world problems