Salary$75000.00 - $100000.00 per annum
SourceMichael Page International
- Identify and resolve operational issues with software/hardware
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support coverage.
- Support tickets and follow up on outstanding tickets.
- Manage end user satisfaction, own technical escalations end-to-end, resolve issues by either on-site or with remote support.Support various departments including - sales, customer service, and operations.
- Assist with IT projects and service procurement, vendors, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the IT, operations departments.
- Help to troubleshoot any tech issues.
- 3+ years of experience in systems support
- Bachelors Degree
- Business savy
- Familiar with Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, AD, MDM, Mobile Devices, etc.)
- Familiar with WAN/LAN network technology, Citrix, VPN, shared folder management, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurances
- Competitive Compensation
IT Support Analyst