SalaryUSD $0 - $1.22 per annum 0 - 1.22 per annum
SourceHuxley Banking & Financial Services
- Assist the front office trading team with building out their application development pipelines using CI/CD.
- Build out fully automated pipelines for a low latency environment.
- Migrate to a cloud-first hybrid processing model.
- Advise and implement automation improvements to existing infrastructure.
- Preferably 5 years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with Docker
- Thorough understanding of AWS services with an emphasis on using infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Knowledgeable in using database platforms (Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience with scripting in the following languages (Python & Bash)
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Jenkins, Maven)
- Experience with configuration management tooling (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Have a strong automation mindset and always looking for ways to optimize and better development processes.