SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
Hi , Hope You are Doing Great My name is Kevin Smith from Navtech, Inc. I have an open opportunity that you may be a good fit for. I came across your resume and think that you might be a good fit for the position listed below. If you are fit and interested, please contact me ASAP along with your most updated resume, the best time and contact number to reach you here is the position listed below. Job Description: Job Title: Empower System Administrator Job Location: Chestnut Ridge, NY(Onsite from Day 1) Position type: Contract EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, software engineer, or related scientific field plus 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in GMP quality control and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility;
- Expereience in Create and maintain Empower Users and User Groups, create and update Default Strings, create and maintain projects for the end-users, back up and restoring projects, reboot LAC/e acquisition servers, make changes to the overall system design through internal change control procedures, such as system policies, user types, etc., and install additional User, System and Option Licenses, as needed.
- Software administrator experience including Empower and among others.
- Knowledge of analytical testing is a plus;
- Knowledge of FDA guidelines on software, particularly Part 11 compliance requirements is a plus;
- Must have program management skills and scheduling abilities;
- Able to develop and implement efficient functional systems;
- Quality minded with the ability to perform work with detailed accuracy and in accordance with established procedures
- Organized and able to perform duties in a timely manner;
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple activities;
- Able to exercise independent intellectual judgment based on their specialized skills in the field of science;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to effectively communicate with the team leader, other departments, and vendors;
- Create and maintain Empower Users and User Groups, create and update Default Strings, create and maintain projects for the end-users, back up and restoring projects, reboot LAC/e acquisition servers, make changes to the overall system design through internal change control procedures, such as system policies, user types, etc., and install additional User, System and Option Licenses, as needed.
- Perform periodic access review for Empower CDS 3 and LIMS systems.
- SOPs for software implementations; data backup and restore, method and sample naming conventions, etc.
- Support data integrity assessment activities for new and existing quality computerized systems and assure all risks are mitigated prior to system release.
- Provide recommendations to remediate or mitigate findings, implement and validate modifications and assure the systems are maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Data lifecycle management: storing, backup, restored, etc.
- Create custom fields for reporting GMP results
- Assist Empower users on reports configurations.
- Evaluate Empower system audit trails.
- Initiate action reports or deviation reports for any applicable nonconformance
- Work closely with team leader regarding work scheduling and assignments;
- Work with internal and external auditors; may be required to act as a spokesperson on behalf of the company;
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.