SalaryUSD 73/hr C2C 73/hr C2C
SourceSligo Software Solutions Inc.,
Greetings from Sligo Software Solutions, Inc. SLIGO is an Software Development & IT Consulting company. We have around 100+ IT associates working with our esteemed clients across several domains such as IT, Healthcare, and Government. This is Arjun from SLIGO. We have a urgent requirement for MDM Data Architect position with our client. Title : MDM Data Architect Location : Albany, New York Duration : 60 Months Client : NY State - Integrated Eligibility System Client ID: IES - 042 Respond by: 12/29/20 Description Multiple IES data management projects, starting with the Eligibility, Enrollment, and Case Management (EECM) project then moving to SNAP, HEAP, Public Assistance, Child Care and Financial Management projects.? Duties
- Lead efforts in identification and analysis of Data Requirements to drive data models and data structures.
- Identify business rules that govern how data is transformed, integrated and used.
- Develop data architecture and architectural considerations supporting IES Projects.
- Develops database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structures and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications
- Ensure architectural rules and design of the MDM process are documented and best practices are adhered to
- Design and develop data architecture for scalable technical solutions in the areas of data optimization, data management, performance and efficiency
- Design, develop and translate business requirements and processes for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria, and data stewardship workflows using master data management solutions.
- Assist in establishment of policies, procedures and guidelines regarding all aspects of Master Data Management
- Work with ETL Developers and DBA teams to determine best practices as it relates to data transformations, data movement and derivations.
- Collaborate with ITS, NYSOH and NYC technical resources on continuous assessment of existing solutions for reuse on IES projects.
- Collaborate with IES Technical Architects to develop data management strategies.
- Collaborate with ITS Chief Technology Office to align with enterprise standards.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners ensuring technology decisions and data designs align with overall stewardship model.
- Participate in technical discussions with state, local and vendor implementation teams and technical deliverables to ensure alignment between proposed solutions and the program's data standards.
- Other duties as assigned?
- Experience (8+ Years)
- ?Four or more years of experience in building Master Data Management systems in a large-scale enterprise MDM environment using Informatica Master Data Management tools.
- ?Four or more years of experience in designing, implementing, reviewing data architecture of an eligibility and enrollment, case management, financial management, or claims systems.?
- ?Five or more years of experience in Data architecture and designs across multiple IT Functional Areas.?
- ?Five or more years of experience with enterprise data management technologies, including database platforms, data integration tools, Analytics & Reporting tools.?
- ?Four or more years of experience in designing and developing data migration processes.?
- ?Experience in enforcing standards for database security and configuration for all production databases and for non-production databases that may contain PHI or other sensitive data protected under HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, or other state or federal regulatory requirements.?
- ?Experience with Enterprise Architecture documentation of various business processes and modeling to build data flow diagrams, process models, ER diagrams, relational and dimensional data models, and event modeling.?
- ?Seven or more years of experience with designing, implementing and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models in an Online Transactional Processing (OLTP) and/or Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) environments.?
- ?Five or more years of experience with ERWin or other data modeling tools.?
- ?Knowledge of Oracle & SQL Server architecture and database design.
- ?Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems or related field.
- ?Experience with Health & Human services applications.?