SalaryUSD 73/hr C2C 73/hr C2C
SourceSligo Software Solutions Inc.,
Greetings from Sligo Software Solutions, Inc. This is sowmya from SLIGO. We have a urgent requirement for Sr. Identity Management Developer position with our client. Title : Sr. Identity Management Developer Location : Albany, New York Duration : 12 Months Client : NY State - NYS Department of Health Client ID: HBITS-03-11561 Respond by: 09/03/21 Description Systems Architect to configure, install and maintain the VMWare infrastructure and Windows Server operating systems in a multi-platform mission critical environment including changes, break fix, tuning and optimization, builds and security hardening, etc. In addition, FIM Administration including account setup, user and application permissions. Duties
- Under direction from ITS staff, developing, configuring, installing, and maintaining the VMWare infrastructure and Windows server operating systems in a multi-platform mission critical environment including changes, break fix, tuning and optimization, builds and security hardening, etc.
- Perform daily system maintenance tasks, service delivery, system functionality and availability and keeping technology current with the industry standards and best practice.
- Active Directory Management, including; account setup, user and application permissions
- Account setup for COVID-19 applications
- Administer department accounts and groups through Forefront Identify Management system (FIM)
- Monitor performance and availability of hardware, services, and applications to ensure that the development environment does not impact the project schedule, and that the production environment meets system requirements needs
- Participate in testing, evaluation, and implementation of related software products (including new products, software packages, operating systems, and facilities) in order to ensure the software used in the project is compatible from end-to-end
- Making recommendations for forecasting the growth of the Virtualization and Windows server environments, designing/engineering recommendations for upgrades, technology shifts and redesigns to stay current, competitive and provide an optimized backend infrastructure
- Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
- Experience (8+ Years)
- 84 Months Experience designing, architecting, and implementing an Enterprise Identity Management/Provisioning system (e.g. Oracle OID, Microsoft FIM, Quest ONE).
- 36 Months Experience administering Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM).
- 36 Months Experience writing FIM RCDCs, FIM Management Agents for Active Directory and LDAP.
- 84 Months Experience in development using C#, Powershell, XML, SQL, VB, and XPath.
- 84 Months Experience as a VMWare Systems Engineer managing Windows based operating systems in a virtualized infrastructure environment.
- 36 Months Experience in Active Directory and Oracle LDAP.
- 84 Months Experience in .NET web development.
- 84 Months Experience in SQL Server and Oracle database environments.
Senior Identity Access Management Engineer
ON SITE - PeopleSoft Developer - Direct End Client - HBITS-03-11759
ON SITE - Front - End Java Developer - Direct End Client - HBITS-03-11766
Sr. IT Application Developer
Direct client looking for Web Developer - UX/UI in Albany NY
Software Developer - Expert