SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceGCOM Software LLC
Experience. InnovationGCOM Software is changing the way governments work. And we are supporting our clients in a new way. We are reliable, capable and agile. Our fast paced and energetic culture allows our employees to make an impact. We are proud to do work that matters – and to be viewed as a national player in the government arenas of regulatory and inspection automation, customer engagement and criminal justice systems and the Women Infant and Children (WIC) programs. We also specialize in product development, custom off the shelf (COTS) Implementations, and system integration services, including full application development lifecycle. At GCOM, we are known as being a great place to work and a place to build your career! You will work with awesome technical teams to design and implement solutions for clients in a multiplatform environment. You will be encouraged to be creative and given the opportunity to leverage a wide variety of technical tools. Your energy, analytical, technical and business skills will drive real impact in your community.Are you looking to Collaborate, Innovate and Thrive? Come join our growing team doing great work to make lives easier for the constituents of state and local governments.GCOM is looking for candidates, to fill a role of .NET Developer, to join our GCOM Software Team located in Albany, NY. Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the PM/Business Analyst to understand the business and functional requirements for the project.
- 100% hands on coding
- Develop interface and data migration programs.
- Develop user interface utilizing the latest .NET technologies.
- Perform unit testing of all code.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team to ensure system is working properly.
- Assist with the deployment of the application.
- 8+ Years’ Experience with NET Framework 3.0 or higher
- .NET Core 3 or higher
- 8 years (Preferred), AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, XML, JQuery
- NET Framework 4.0 or higher: 4+ years (Preferred)
- C#: 4+ years (Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience coding system interfaces
Drupal Developer 5+ years needed (Any VISA workable)
Sr. Java Developer
Java SOA Developer
Oracle BI Developer (100% Remote)
iOS Developer with Apple Swift - Direct End Client - HBITS-02-11392