SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTech Valley Talent
Software Developer with Java, Angular, IBM BPM, SpringNew York, Albany, 12210 Albany USA
Are you energetic and enthusiastic, as well as uniquely talented? Are you a tech & IT geek? We have a project with our client in Albany, NY that requires a Sr. Java/Angular Developer with Spring API frameworks, IBM BPM or Case Management or IBM ODM. Work week is 40 hours and position will start in April. Duration is 4 years. We can only work with W2 or independent C2C - NO THIRD PARTIES - per client policy. Mandatory Skills Required:
- Seven+ (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Developer.
- Four+ (4) years of development experience with IBM Operational Decision Manager or IBM Business Process Management or Case Management
- Three+ (3) years of experience in developing applications using Spring API & frameworks including but not limited to Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring REST
- Three (3) or more years' experience in implementing web applications using Java/Angular.JS.
- Experience in designing services and applications using Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Three (3) or more years' experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins, antifactory/nexus, Maven.
- Experience in implementing re-usable frameworks and shared services using IBM specific API and Frameworks.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in writing complex SQL statements and queries with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and use cases to support development of java-based applications.
- Work with architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards.
- Design and develop reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services.
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers and provide technical expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Software Developer with Java, Angular, IBM BPM, Spring