SalaryUSD $80k per year 80k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Our client is seeking a .Net Developer in Albuquerque, NM. They are a leader in Additive Manufacturing (AM), aka 3D printing, the first manufacturing "revolution" of the 21st century. Unlike subtractive manufacturing methods that start with a solid block of material and then cut away the excess to create a finished part, additive manufacturing builds up a part (or features onto parts) layer by layer from geometry described in a 3D design model. It enables customers to not only print full 3D parts, but also to add materials onto existing 3D parts that were produced using conventional manufacturing methods, such as CNC machining or injection molding. They work in collaboration with other member organizations from industry, academia, government and non-government agencies to increase America's global manufacturing competitiveness by innovating and accelerating Additive Manufacturing.If you are interested or know someone who would be a great fit, let me know if you/they are interested to jump on the phone with me for a confidential conversation. Thank you! Sincerely, Louis Broussard III, MSCPMAccount Manager, PermRandstad Technologies3011 Internet Blvd #300Frisco, TX 75034 O: C: www.randstadusa.comLinkedIn location: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexicojob type: Permanentwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Integration and support of CNC systems utilizing Fanuc 30, Siemens 840d CNC controls, and Huffman's Open Architecture Control.
- Design, integration and support of PLC logic, including safety circuits. Coding of machine interface in ladder and sequential function blocks (IEC61131-3)
- Setup of digital servo parameters on Huffman machine tools and assist production in servo tuning, calibration, etc.
- Understand industrial electrical schematics and circuits.
- Work as part of a team to establish machine control concepts, specifications, cost and delivery.
- Problem solving skills to identify root causes.
- Capable of operating a CNC machine and performing functional checks.
- Assist with customer support.
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- .NET (5 years of experience is preferred)
- PLC (5 years of experience is preferred)
- CNC (5 years of experience is preferred)