SourceSpruce Infotech Inc
Position Title: Electrical Engineer Work Location: West Berlin, NJ Work environment: Private Office Building Who does this position report to? VP of Hardware Engineering Projects involved with: The successful candidate would be responsible for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems. You would also be involved in product support, requirements definition and product testing. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, and support of computer hardware for products and systems.
- Responsible for the following design phases of activity:
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems at the board and system level.
- Investigate and research technical information and data necessary for design and development of products.
- Support the testing effort of the product or system by developing test plans, and procedures.
- Develop and validate user manuals and other technical documentation.
- Provide engineering support to existing designs.
- Interact with customers on a support basis or development phase of a product.
- Be able to communicate questions or support information to customers.
- Proficient in various toolsets:
- Internship or 1-2 years related work experience and/or training preferred.