SalaryUSD $80k - 88k per year 80k - 88k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:A well known financial institution in Northern, NJ is looking for a Financial Crimes Compliance Technology Software Engineer to join their growing team! The Software Engineer will be working to implement and test Actimize related patches and Actimize customizations. This is a Full Time role that brings a lot of growth potential to the right candidate. Are you the right person for the job? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration! location: WAYNE, New Jerseyjob type: Permanentsalary: $80,000 - 88,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Implement and test Actimize related patches applicable to SAM, CDD, CTR, AIS and/or ERCM.
- Perform Actimize customizations by developing new AIS process, SQL Stored Procedures, Java plugins, SAM XML rule configuration, RCM Designer configuration, etc.
- Develop functional and technical requirements to be reviewed by FCC business and technology stakeholders.
- Develop data requirements for new models and external alert ingestion processes.
- Perform ETL changes using SQL or other Data Transformation platform E.g. Informatica, MSSQL SSIS, etc.
- Implement new FCC solutions supporting AML, OFAC and Fraud.
- Work with other technology teams across the enterprise to ensure common direction and compliance.
- Research and provide guidance on new and emerging technologies and architectural standards.
- Support FCC director/manager on all aspects of application design, development, implementation and maintenance of Actimize solutions and other FCC applications.
- Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs to recommend process enhancements.
- Troubleshoot production issues related to Actimize and other FCC technology application and provide timely resolution.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (5 years of experience is required)
- Financial Service (5 years of experience is required)
- SQL (1 year of experience is preferred)