SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at. Title: .Net Application Developer Location: Warren, NJ Experience: 8+ Years of Experience JD for Software Developer Primary Skill Microsoft Technologies C#, ASP.Net MVC, Core 2.2, Angular, etc.,
- Involve in Design, Development and testing of web forms and Web services using ASP.Net MVC, XML, JSON, Ajax, SQL SERVER, C# and .Net Framework.
- Hands on experience in design and implement of intranet websites used for logistics and tracking systems within Company.
- Should have good understanding of Chemical Domain Industry for preparing the technical specification and functional documents.
- Should have hands on experience in deploying ASP.Net Core application with Angular framework as a frontend.
- Implement security for the applications through Active Directory and for external websites through token based using JWT Authentication and Authorization techniques.
- Should have hands on experience in trouble shooting/fixing bugs in websites which are maintained for intranet and external websites followed up regular enhancements.
- Should have hands on experience in utilities like AZURE DEVOPS (CI/CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Tools.
- Must have hands on experience in deploying the packages through AZURE DEVOPs to the Testing and Production environments, support.
- Implement and have detailed knowledge of AD Security Groups, AD Users for implementing the Security in the intranet Applications.
- Must have hands on experience in using Version Control Tools such as GIT, Tortoise SVN, TFS etc.
- Should be able to Pull and PUSH websites code to TFS and Azure Devops on development completes/bug fixes/enhancements.
- Follow LESS formats using Style Sheets which will be converted to css while compiling.
- Handle Bundling, Dependency Injections for security inside the Matheson Applications.
- Good understanding of DEV Express Third party tools.
- Integrate Grid, Calendar and Menu Bar in the existing Applications.
- Follow up with the Dev Express Forums for any queries with in the tools while development.
- Customize the Dev Express tools using the existing front end framework Angular.
- Implement security when developing/ integrating the third party tools.
- Design new databases for the intranet application for Creating Service Orders, Technical Complaints, Human Resource and CRM Implementation.
- Write stored procedures and functions following the business principles.
- Knowledge of SQL Profiler for debugging the stored procedures.
- Create SQL Jobs, Scheduled them which will report directly to Heads of the company