SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Business Analyst- Bilingual (Korean/English) REMOTENew Jersey, Usnj 00000 Usnj USA
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. Work alongside other project team members and report directly to the project manager & Team lead. Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.Business Analyst Responsibilities:
. Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
. Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
. Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
. Performing requirements analysis.
. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
. Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
. Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
. Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
. Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
. Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
. Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
. Performing user acceptance testing.
. Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
. Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
. Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
. Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
. Managing competing resources and priorities.
. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field and an MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical development in projects and 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Preferred bilingual Korean and English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.