SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Must process Customs entries/ISF filings accurately and timely with Vendor
- Maintains and updates customer/importer profiles
- Able to track and trace shipments to ensure customs entry is posted in all systems
- Dispatches freight correctly by issuing delivery orders
- Corresponds to any Customs request and submits timely documentation as needed
- Determines when fees are owed and executes payment accordingly
- Adheres to entry writing procedures and meets productivity standards
- Handles accounting processes as required by account set up
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service Org.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Researching and comparing suppliers, goods, and services.
- Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, quality, and cost-efficiency.
- Monitoring inventory levels and determining purchase needs.
- Requesting cost proposals and negotiating contracts and prices.
- Preparing and processing purchase orders.
- Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments.
- Scheduling and verifying purchase deliveries.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
- Able to run reports as needed
- Replies promptly and professionally to any internal or external customers
- Able to identify when escalation is needed to find a resolution on an existing problem
- Multi-task to ensure daily brokerage operations are met
- Assists and helps Standard Operating Procedures for account
- Provides a high level of customer service
- Bilingual in Korean / English
- Custom clearance vendor handling1 year at least
- Logistic management 2 years at least
- SAP experience preferred highly
- Electronics or IT product industry related experience preferred
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Good time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and must be able to learn customs software quickly
- Handled multiple work orders and tasks at a time
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
- Associate Degree at least and a 5 years related experience. (Sufficient working knowledge and experience inimport practice)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AVP, Prospect Management
IT Inventory Management Clerk
Staff Software Engineer ( Python/GO, Cloud Native ) - REMOTE USA
Credit and Debit Card Management Representative (Banking Administrative )
New Microsoft Engineer Project - MUST Be US Citizen for Government Clearance!
Head of North America Investment Management Business Analysis (JR1015555)
Staff Full Stack Developer ( Ruby/ Node.js ) - REMOTE USA