SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionDuties & Responsibilities:
- Perform regularly scheduled IT administrative tasks such as but not limited to daily/weekly reporting, monthly budgeting/P&L analysis reports, monthly IT resource analysis report generation, etc.
- Support applicable team leaders in IT resource contract management process as necessary
- Support applicable team leaders in IT procurement and sales process as necessary
- Support in coordinating inter-team tasks between 5 teams: tasks such as but not limited to relating to HR, compliance, internal resource and asset management, etc.
QualificationsRequirements & Qualifications
- Required: Must be fluent Bi-lingual (English & Korean) to coordinate with HQ if necessary
- Required: Bachelor degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Required: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Required: Excellent documentation skills (administrative & project support)
- Preferred but not required: Experience in IT Administration and/or IT Business Planning
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Clinical Trial Administrator / Senior Clinical Trial Administrator
Data Application Administrator (Bilingual in Korean/English)
Permanent Positions: Technical Project Manager I Systems Administrator I Network Engineer