SalaryDepends on Experience
SourceSuper Technology Solutions, Inc.
One of our premier clients is looking for an Oracle Database Developer in Trenton, NJ for a Contract position. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (1) current location (2) desired hourly rate (3) Your email address.JOB DESCRIPTION: The Client is seeking an experienced Oracle Database developer who can quickly operate with minimal technical oversight to add/create/correct data in an existing application database. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand both the current technology as well as potential new replacement technologies and assist the customer with evaluating alternatives for the future.
- Capable of estimating and scheduling one's own work to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Able to provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Experience performing functional testing and debugging.
- Able to investigate operational or systematic problems and evaluate user questions as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow all department standards and methodologies.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of interacting and communicating effectively with all levels of staff, management and other customers.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
- Able to work well both individually and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Oracle Database (11g, 12c) development, including experience with table/schema design, database objects, etc.
- PLSQL Developer (64-bit)
- Oracle Forms & Reports (11gR2 and higher versions)
- Adobe Dynamic XML Forms
- Java Database Connection (JDBC)
SQL Database Developer (Azure exp) 100% onsite work from day one @ Trenton, NJ