SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceWall Street Consulting Services
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Trenton, NJ Rate depends on experience Description:
- design, and implement high-quality CRM applications and platform solutions that include such activities as
- Working with customers to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting with clients on strategic and operational uses of the CRM platform
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing budgets and scope of work
- Developing robust architecture design and functionality
- Designing integration solutions for backend services applications
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system business requirements with and without the development of custom code
- Developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Work closely with onsite offshore team and drive design, implementation test review activities
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing Application.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite and offshore teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 2013 2015 2016 or CRM Online Platform.
- Experience in working in MS Dynamics Sales module.
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Experience in developing with ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Scripting, COM
- Hands on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development experience
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third party vendors
- Hands on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing SharePoint workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server, XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013 2015 Mobile feature
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and on prem.