Under the direction of the CEO, the Project Manager will have primary responsibility for the full range of activities for selected projects, including new construction and acquisition/rehab projects.
1. A bachelor’s degree and three to five years of experience in planning, business or real estate/housing development or finance, or a graduate degree in a related field and one to three years experience in housing development, real estate development, planning, business, finance or a related field.
2. Knowledge of key aspects of real estate development and finance, land use and entitlement, property due diligence and acquisition, and site planning and design. Experience with all phases of the development process preferred, preferably with at least one project taken from concept through completion.
3. Must be willing to travel to various States, job sites or other locations as needed.
4. Ability to initiate and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with team members, local government agencies, consultants, lenders/investors, and community stakeholders.
5. Well-organized, detail oriented, and excellent analytical skills; proficiency in sophisticated financial analysis using Excel and with word processing software such as Microsoft Word.
6. Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and analytical skills. Proactive and resourceful, organized and results-oriented.
7. Ability to prioritize competing needs and opportunities.
1. Manage all phases of development or construction of any rehab projects including initial financial feasibility analysis, overseeing design development, securing all necessary financing, procuring and contracting with all third party consultants, overseeing construction.
2. Manage all aspects of financing developments
3. Manage the construction process; select and negotiate contract with contractors; monitor construction team.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
5. Manage transition to operations; supervise property management; monitor tenant selection and lease up.
Please visit our website and learn more about us http://hudsonedgellc.com/
Those interested may email their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org and add Applicant: Project Manager to your email subject.