SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Hi, My name is Yogesh Gathe and, I am a senior recruiter working with Experis a part of ManpowerGroup. I have an excellent and short-term opportunity with a direct client of ours. This opportunity is urgent and looking to move very quickly, please apply by sending your email or forwarding on to anyone you know who might be a fit. I am looking forward to connecting with you! Job Title: Project Manager II Location: Bridgewater New Jersey 08807Job Type: 5 Months Contract Job Purpose:Based out of our Bridgewater, NJ location (currently working remotely while leveraging Zoom, Skype, Teams and other platforms), the Finance Master Data Project Manager will work collaboratively across the key service lines for CLIENT Business Services (SBS) in North America. SBS is a fast-paced organization providing key business operations support for Procure to Pay, Account to Report, Customer Invoice to Cash and Employee Services. The Finance Master Data Project Manager will have a primary focus on delivering day-to-day financial operations support as well as supporting projects related to a large SAP ERP consolidation program. Examples of the day-to-day support include maintaining and running internal controls databases related to Accounts Payable operations. The PMO is a dynamic team that plays a vital role in delivering value-added projects that improve operational efficiency. This role will provide the candidate an opportunity to gain valuable business acumen and allow for diverse interactions across the business. Responsibilities:
- Provide daily operational support to run P2P (Procure to Pay) Access databases and related processes for checking duplicate invoice control and parked invoice reporting.
- Provide monthly/quarterly/year-end support to A2R (Account to Report) team to ensure smooth close processes.
- Participate in administration/maintenance of Finance Master Data team tools and access controls for Finance users including administering of Teams and Sharepoint sites, Access databases and network shared folders.
- Participate in transverse business unit project teams representing the interests of SBS, acting as a designee to provide status updates, escalate critical issues, scope changes or milestone changes as necessary.
- Create critical project documentation: project charter, business case and dashboard for updates to ensure there is a well-crafted plan that provides business value and can be measured against.
- Provide succinct, regular project status updates following the SBS PM Methodology and SBS standard practices.
- Coordinate project testing activities for projects that include a software deliverable or interaction with key project milestones (i.e. User Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing, or others as defined by the project.
- Organize and coordinate relevant training, awareness or other change management related sessions or communications as part of planning.
- Partner with IT on projects to and develop relationships with key SME's to ensure projects have proper technical requirements defined, coordinate implementation timelines and ensure proper support is in place once a project has gone live.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and/or SQL databases.
- Expertise with SAP in a Finance discipline.
- Strong analytical, data management and data visualization skills.
- Experience in managing projects as the project manager or program manager.
- Agility to work in a global or regional environment with multiple projects where flexibility is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, adaptable for teams and executive audiences.
- Results orientated mindset and ability to work independently or on teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, soliciting feedback from co-workers and asking questions and raising the flag whenever a potential concern arises.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly summarize a status in the style of an elevator pitch for senior leaders, be brief and focus on the key update they need to know.
- Technical writing expertise for project related documentation. Proven background in creating business cases, charters or related documentation as part of a standard PM methodology or approach.
- Collaborative-minded with excellent planning and organization skills.
- Independently action oriented.
- Technical savviness with common Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective meeting facilitation skills for cross-functional technical teams.
- Strong analytical skills: possess the ability to analyze problems, identify key issues, develop strategic and tactical solutions, and design metrics to measure business impact.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Finance operations especially related to SAP
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing projects involving SAP or related Finance platforms.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Access and/or SQL
- Advanced expertise with Microsoft Sharepoint and Teams
- Training in PMI principals or Agile methodology
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry with familiarity of GXP principals
USA-Project Manager III (Clinical)