SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Business Group Highlights Perspecta LabsPerspecta Labs generates transformative applied research to fuel solutions for our customers' unique challenges. We are a self-sustaining research center within Perspecta that provides applied research and engineering to enable government agencies, utilities and commercial enterprises to fully exploit the future of communications, analytics and cyber security. ResponsibilitiesThe candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and prototyping signal processing algorithms for wireless systems. Knowledge of wireless communications, digital signal processing, and RF domain knowledge is required. Familiarity with multiple-antenna or distributed signal processing techniques is desired. You will work in teams to research concepts and develop cutting edge solutions to complex problems. You will also be required to communicate the results of research through customer presentations and publications. Must work well collaboratively and individually. Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing, implementing, and analyzing signal processing and wireless communications techniques.
- Implementing software solutions using signal processing algorithms
- Conducting laboratory and outdoor experimentation using wireless systems
- Must be proficient in Matlab; familiarity with Python, C/C, is a plus
- Must be proficient in interference mitigation techniques; familiarity with multi-resolution analysis and machine learning is a plus
- ship required.
- Must have an active Secret or higher security clearance.