SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job title – Wireless Lan-Aruba Specialist Location – Raritan, NJ Hourly Rate – $Negotiable Duration: Contracts 6 months Job Description – Job Title WIRELESS LAN-ARUBA Specialist Education requirements Any Graduate; Bachelor's degree in IT or related field is preferred Years of Experience 4-6 Years in ARUBA WIRELESS LAN Level 2 Support Soft Skills requirements
- Good troubleshooting experience in ARUBA infrastructure.
- Good understanding of the following ARUBA Products
- Knowledge about ARUBA Cloud Components like Google CCAI chat bot, predictive engagement.
- SBC Management
- Trunks, E1/ T1(CAS, CCS), SIP etc.,
- Gateway protocols: SIP and MGoogle Cloud Platform
- Good ITIL Knowledge – Incident, Change & Configuration Management
- Resolving incident cases.
- Monitor capacity, performance and availability using popular network tools and act to correct anomalies when needed.
- Incident tracking to ensure continuity across shifts.
- Vendor management with PSTN Service provide, OEM for resolution of tickets.
- Coordination of communication bridges during major outages
- Participate in Operational processes (Daily Ops, Change Control, Incident management, request forservice, etc).
- Adhering to defined SLAs
- Handling tickets / requests
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that defined processes are adhered to