SalaryUSD $Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Title: Data Modeler with Life science domain Location: Raritan , NJ (Remote: Yes, until COVID ends) Hire Type: Contract Skills: "data architecture" "data modelling" "Supply Chain" "Life sciences" "Data & Analytics" Qualifications Required:
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models for the Data & Analytics Product Line. Work with business and technical teams to fully understand the business requirements, be able analyze data and translate them into data structures. Coordinate, develop, and construct data models and data dictionaries, ranging from functional-specific to enterprise-wide, and from operational to decision-support. Work with the database administrators to establish naming conventions and optimization standards for the database objects. Partner with Database Administration staff in handoff between logical database design and physical database design. Candidate must have strong modeling skills to support data science tools and help enable self-service capabilities.
- Experience with layered data architecture approach
- Experience with data modelling
- Experience with Life Science industry and Supply Chain
- Data warehouse and reporting database design experience highly desirable.
- Formal development methodology and data modeling training preferred
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills are essential
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter
- Strong project planning, time management, problem solving and prioritization skills are also necessary
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of how technical platforms and environments are constructed.
- Ability to reverse engineer existing database structures
- Knowledge of connectivity between environments.
- Strong understanding of how applications run on various platforms.
- Strong business acumen and political savvy
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Ability to collaborate while dealing with complex situations
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation
- Ability to motivate, lead and inspire a diverse group to a common goal/solution with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to convert business strategy into action oriented objectives and measurable results
- Ability to investigate data related issues, recommend & implement data quality framework
- Strong negotiating, influencing, and consensus-building skills