SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionAbout this roleAt BlackRock, we are looking for Security Professionals who like to innovate and tackle complex problems! We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and we will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.Your TeamBlackRock's Application Security team acts as a trusted assessor and risk advisor for the application development teams. The team comprises of security engineers with expertise in software security and penetration testing. We are the go-to team to get an attacker's perspective on any technology and constantly interacts with the numerous Engineering and Software Development teams. Your colleagues will be individuals who are passionate about technology and seek to be at the cutting edge of new cyber attacks, vulnerabilities and security technologies. We are a part of the Information Security pilar within the Global Technology organization.Your Role and ImpactThis role requires threat and vulnerability assessment capabilities, experience with securing systems and applications across a wide variety of cloud infrastructures, creative problem solving, and a passion for learning.Being a member of our team means that you are:
- Passionate about improving security
- Curious and enjoy learning new things
- Loves working on a team, and have strong communication skills
- Interested to learn about both the business and technology sides of a fin-tech organization
- Assessing security of software projects and improving cloud-based security programs
- Performing threat assessments to identify possible risks and providing security recommendations and advice.
- Coordinate remediation efforts after security assessment findings outline weaknesses requiring attention.
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity as a practitioner and with 2+ years exposure with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, and experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Familiarity with cloud and container security solutions such as Dome 9 and Aqua Security, or similar
- Network and encryption experience, including SSL/TLS and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Bachelor's, Master's degree or equivalent in computer science, programming, information security or engineering preferred
- Financial knowledge and interest is recommended