SourceSiri Infosolutions Inc
Job Opportunity: ServiceNow Developer in Princeton, NJ (Remote)New Jersey, Princeton, 08540 Princeton USA
Job Title: ServiceNow Developer Location: Princeton, NJ (Remote) Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provision, administer and maintain the ServiceNow instance along with maintaining support processes
- Participate and manage administrative efforts pertaining to modules, applications, and major releases of the Now platform and Service Portal
- Support analysing requirements, developing specifications, and designing innovative solutions to business problems
- Performs day to day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform Participate in the configuration of new applications or suites during planning, requirement gathering, design, development, documentation, and rollout phases
- Manage upgrade planning and execution
- Performs failure analysis and provides recommendations for continuous improvement Contributes to the strategic development of now platform customizations, as needed
- Generate Reports and pull data based on request
- Follow best practices and continuous improvement process to identify future upgrade issues and design considerations
- Knowledge on configuring components such as: business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes, catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Understand and maintain integrations into the Now platform and offering solutions for any new ones as defined.
- Work with the process/service owners to define the configuration management process and the necessary policies.
- Customizing e-mail notification, ticket SLAs and form fields
- Create workflows in support of business and technology processes.
- Perform standard daily, weekly, monthly maintenance, and overall system health checks.
- Staying up to date with the latest releases, product enhancements, and plugins.
- Presenting new product developments to key stakeholders.
- Perform standard system cloning from production to test environment.
- Gaining new Knowledge about ServiceNow through self-motivated online learning and ServiceNow courses.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is required
- At least 3 years of design, development & administration experience of the ServiceNow platform
- Clear understanding and knowledge of ServiceNow and its core architecture and primary application modules such as Request, Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Service Catalog, Self Service Portal, CMDB
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Mid Server, Integrations, LDAP, Flow Designer and SSO, API's and Integrations.
- Shall possess a strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and common service level agreement (SLA) measurements
- Experience in generating reports, patching and monitoring ServiceNow instance
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Release Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Self- Service Portal
- Proficiency with SQL Query, HTML, XML, Java Script, Jelly, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Experience working with customers to understand requirements and implementing information technology solutions / initiatives / service automation
- Proven experience with creating and managing technical documentation
- Exceptional communication skills which allow effective communication with all ranks of stakeholders who may be technical or non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to drive initiatives with minimal supervision
- Certifications preferred - ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Application Developer.