SourceTechgene Solutions LLC
Role: User Experience (UX) Architect- Expert (11+ years) Client: Charles Schwab/Experis LOCATION DETAILS = Candidate must be local to Jersey City PREFERRED or Austin 2nd best MUST HAVE - background with financial and/or transactional applications is important Our Opportunity: Charles Schwab User Experience and Design is responsible for software design across mobile, web and desktop platforms. We are a multi-disciplinary group of user experience designers, visual designers, content writers and researchers. We work with strategic business and technology partners across the enterprise to build best-in-class software experiences for our users. Our business is driven by looking through our clients' eyes, which makes it a great place to practice user-centered design. Our purpose is designing tools and experiences that enable users to achieve their financial goals. We are seeking a best-in-class Senior UX Designer for the Trade Experience. You will design for Trade experiences across both web and mobile. Your work will appear in Schwab.com and our highly ranked mobile apps for both iOS and Android. You will help craft next generation experiences that will lead in the Fintech mobile space.
- For this role, a background with financial applications is important, and experience with brokerage software is ideal.
- You are grounded in Design Thinking and working collaboratively within a cross disciplinary team.
- You are effective at advocating for design with your technology and business partners.
- Craft next generation experiences that lead the mobile and web space.
- Work with the UX Leadership team to think holistically across the connected experience for Schwab customers.
- You will partner with leadership for the responsive web, Chat/Intelligent Assistant, Product Management, our dev partners, and the Schwab design system team.
- You are a systems thinker and who understands how to leverage existing interaction patterns and innovate where it adds the most value.
- You will consult with the web team on responsive designs to bridge the experience between web and mobile, utilizing the underlying OS patterns where it creates efficiencies and makes sense.
- You will design using Schwab's Everest Design System: o You understand design systems, how to apply them, and how to contribute to them.
- You will be the point of contact and a contributor for Trade related design system artifacts and questions.
- Contributing to the design system in partnership with the Director is part of this role.
- You focus on outcomes and how to get things done within a large company. You understand leading through influence.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, but you drive towards clarity and purpose.
- The team is responsible for
- : Design Consulting Facilitate collaborative design sessions including sketching and ideation.
- Lead design reviews and drive decisions.
- Create design solutions with a multi-faceted team, taking into account how digital, physical, and service channels work together
- Represent the design team brand, and deliver a consistent design process to partners.
- Understand great designs are achieved iteratively.
- Visualize ideas in a clear form (sketch, diagram, wireframe or prototype) and provide appropriate level documentation. Design Management
- Set expectations with the project team and prioritize activities.
- Create and maintain design schedules.
- Communicate status and agreements with project team.
- Review work with UX managers, keep them updated on project status and escalate items appropriately. Design Expertise and Execution
- Maintain the high standards set by the group.
- Conduct the primary design activities, create deliverables and conduct QA at an expert level.
- Participate and support research efforts.
- Commit to improving our process and methods with an emphasis on both effectiveness and efficiency. Teamwork, Collaboration and Engagement