SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourcePrinceton IT Services
We are conducting search for an Oracle DBA with AWS for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in New Jersey. Position: Oracle DBA with AWS Location: New Jersey Job Length: 1 year Position Type: W2/C2C Requirements:
- AWS architect with Database design experience (Oracle, Exadata) - Offshore,
- Over all IT Experience of 10+ yrs and having 4+ yrs on handling AWS projects,
- Hands-on experience on AWS cloud migration implementation,
- Very good knowledge on migrating Oracle and SQL Server DBs to AWS,
- Oracle migration to EC2,
- Oracle High Availability and DR Configurations in EC2,
- Demonstrated experience analysing complex Oracle database architectures (Exadata, 11g) to under the schemas and their relationships to the databases, data and applications.
- Demonstrated experience migrating and upgrading Oracle (Exadata, 11g) to AWS EC2 Oracle (19c)
- Demonstrated experience tuning target state AWS EC2 Oracle database configurations.
- Demonstrated DBA competency working with SQL Databases
- Demonstrated experience analysing Oracle legacy licenses (Enterprise, Perpetual, Named) and mapping to well-designed target state AWS configurations (BYOL, License Included Standard and Enterprise)