SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Job Title: Sr. Business System AnalystLocation: Newark, NJDuration: 7+ MonthsNote: Only local to NJ/NY/CT candidates please Job Description:
- Resource will have direct interaction with Senior IT Leadership, Operational Business Owners, third party development vendors, and internal IT development departments.
- The Resource must have exceptional communication skills. He/She must be able to effectively convey verbal and written information in a clear and concise manner. Resource must be self-motivated with a high regard for accountability of their work and able to motivate stakeholders to drive outcomes. Will require a proven ability to organize, lead, and execute necessary decisions while operating under pressure in complex situations. The individual must be a resourceful team player and excel at building trusted relationships with stakeholders. Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
- Extensive knowledge and business acumen of the health insurance industry. Optimal resource will have experience in Healthcare Lines of Business, Products, Claims Processing, Claims Pricing, EDI and Mandates experience.
- Primary deliverables and activities for this position may include, although not limited, to the following
- Business Requirements Documents
- Technical Requirements Documents
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Gathering and preparing solution based estimates
- Use Cases
- Test Plans/Test Cases
- Activity Diagrams
- Process Flows
- High Level Solution Diagrams (short of architecture)
- Gap Analysis
- Defect/Root Cause Analysis
- Conducting JAD sessions
- Data Mapping Documents
- 5–7 years of experience as a lead business system analyst is required
- 4+ years of experience in the health insurance industry is required.
- Should be experience in Claims Processing and Claims Pricing
- Should be experience in Healthcare Products and Benefits
- Should be extremely proficient EDI (834 Claim Enrollment Transactions)
- Should have experience working in large scale application migration/implementation projects.
- NASCO experience preferred
- Knowledge of federal exchange
- Portal knowledge preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Soft skills
- Excellent BSA skills
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working in a group setting.
- Prior experience working in a challenging, fast paced, high pressure environment
- NASCO experience
- Experience working on Portals preferred
Healthcare Business System Analyst