SourceBenjamin Moore and Company
Company ProfileThe color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home dcor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.SafetyAt Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employeesincluding masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.Desktop Support TechnicianSummaryThe IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide second line support for all staff of Benjamin Moore. The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support staff will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, phone, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.Responsibilities
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
- To assist all Benjamin Moore internal customers with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Ability to find creative solutions to technical challenges and implements solutions.
- Accurately record, update, and document requests using the call management system.
- Install and configure new IT equipment.
- Resolve incidents and perform upgrades on different types of software and hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with other departments and employees, keeping them informed and updated on the progress of resolving outstanding issues.
- Create, maintain, and publish relevant support documentation to assist all staff in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a rotation basis and provide necessary coverage where needed.
- Be flexible with location and hours worked.
- Willingness to travel to Benjamin Moore corporate facilities throughout North America to implement and provide support for all IT initiatives as needed (less than 20% travel).
- Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system processes and that are appropriate for development.
- The ability to follow and work within relevant policies and procedures.
- Participate in an Annual Performance Development Review Process.
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Desired ITIL foundation knowledge, network + (TCP/IP knowledge) preferred
- 5-7 years' experience in Technical Services field with including planning of resources and supporting corporate systems.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Apple OX X Operating system support, mobile device experience (Apple, Android, Microsoft) preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in planning, implementing, supporting, and managing resources for second/third level technical services environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop and IT peripheral industry including key trends in software and hardware deployment and IT managed services.
- Strong professional presence, good customer service skills and business acumen.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Windows based applications, supporting corporate environment.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate drive and initiative
- Excellent knowledge of customer service best practices
- Willingness to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA's
Desktop Support Technician
Application Support Analysts / Business Support - long-term contract
Medical Lab Technician
Lab Technician II (FT Evening 5K Sign on Bonus)
Lab Technician - Immediate Opening
Lab Technician - Full Time