SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
Reaching out to discuss a role for AEM Architect for TravelNew Jersey, Livingston, 07039 Livingston USA
Role: AEM Architect Location: Travel Duration: Full Time (Remote till COVID) Skill Set:
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
- Java, JSP
- Integration experience with other Adobe
- Marketing Cloud tools like Adobe Target, Launch, Analytics
- AEM Single Page Application (SPA)
- AEM deployment on Linux or AWS Cloud
- Performs detailed design of Adobe AEM and Marketing Cloud applications (Target, Analytics, Launch, Campaign, Dynamic Media), Single Page Applications (SPA) and build solutions on top of Adobe AEM modules such as Digital Platforms on premesis and AWS Cloud.
- Handle the demos and POCs for the new Adobe AEM and other Marketing modules versions for the client
- Performs coding and unit testing activities for complex requirements independently.
- Works medium to complex defects and resolves performance problems on Adobe AEM and Websites.
- Reviews design, coding, and unit testing. Manages code reviews and ensures that code complies with the standard defined for the project and the client.
- Accountable for service commitments at individual request level for Adobe AEM applications and requests.
- Coordinates technical release activities with applications development and operations staff to ensure successful release outcomes. Should have good working knowledge of Agile project delivery.
- Functional knowledge in one or more functional groups and the requirements / Use cases with guidance from BA's
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior team members in understanding requirements clearly without any ambiguity. May lead and mentor a team of up to 10 developers in configuring and developing applications on Adobe AEM and other Adobe Marketing modules.
- Responsible for managing the integrity of all pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- Define Strategy/Plan, may design and maintain the AEM and Websites best practices in the industry.
- Participate and own the architecture reviews with Practice, Client teams, Adobe Product Support