SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceAlpha Consulting Corp.
Digital Marketing Specialist Pharma Biotech Life SciencesNew Jersey, Lawrencetownship, 08648 Lawrencetownship USA
REFERRALS GREATLY APPRECIATED ($1000 Fee Paid to you if we place your Referral)DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJProject Description: Worldwide Commercialization; Worldwide Multi-Channel Hub; Digital Hub – The Digital Hub drives the planning, execution, measurement, and optimization of the Client's Brand digital campaigns, tactics, and programs by collaborating with Multi-Channel Hub teams, matrix teams and agencies to pull through brand strategy and meet objectives. Purpose/Objective of the Job:
- Drive seamless interaction between the Brand (Marketing, Medical, Access) teams, MC Hub teams, Business Info and Analytics (BI&A), matrix teams and agencies. Partners with Brands on development of brand digital strategy delivering channel insights and tactical recommendations and leading execution of digital brand campaigns, tactics, and programs to drive operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Leverage Digital Capabilities, standards, and best practices to drive customer engagement for the brand. Examples include and are not limited to web sites, Interactive Visual Aids (IVAs), Email, Display Ads, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing. Other examples to be identified based on brand/Hub needs.
- Identify and run experiments to pilot future digital marketing capabilities.
- Serves as the dedicated digital marketing point-of-contact for the Brand(s), digital agencies, and Multi-channel hub teams to enable seamless execution of brand strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics.
- Collaborates with Brand leads on campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans.
- Coordinates with Capabilities, Digital Operations, Marketing Operation Managers, Multi-channel hubs and Business Analytics and Insights on the following activities:
- Prioritization of campaigns and tactics
- Definition of campaign/tactic success (e.g., development of metrics plan)
- Evaluation and optimization of brand tactics
- Driving tactical plan to accomplish KPI and brand objectives.
- Provides digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer model by working with business/brand leads on critical business priorities.
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across the Client's and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise.
- Drives innovation culture and coordinates with marketing leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics / analytics.
- Identifies long-term process needs of the marketing team focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
- Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across therapeutic areas.
- Lead on the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables.
- Partner with other Digital Marketing Specialists to provide early insight into lead markets material creation to drive content re-use.
- Deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs.
- Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics.
- Monitor, manage, and provide regular updates on campaign/project financials.
- Partner closely with Marketing Operations to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives.
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions.
- Collaborate with other Digital Marketing Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise.
- Facilitate and drive re-use of relevant assets.
- Identify business process and capability improvement opportunities aligned to the needs of the business.
- Conducts multi-channel briefings for senior management and external representatives.
- Flex coverage across Digital Hub on as-needed basis
- Pharma experience is a must.
- List of minimum requirements:
- Degree/Certification/Licensure 4-year bachelor's degree required.
- Experience – Responsibility and minimum number of years 3+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, including in marketing strategy, brand planning, multi-channel (digital and non-digital) marketing operations and campaign/tactic execution/management.
- Competencies – knowledge, skills, abilities, other • Experience in Digital Marketing, including:
- Websites; knowledge of multi-screen/responsive web design
- Email campaigns
- Display ad development.
- Search engine optimization
- Search engine marketing
- Interactive Visual Aids (Sales Rep's iPad Presentation)
- Remote Engagement
- Social media execution
- Mobile apps
- Health IT (e.g., EMR/EHR)
- 3rd party sponsorships (e.g., WebMD, Medscape, Epocrates, etc.)
- Ability to manage digital agencies, vendors, and project support teams.
- Demonstrated excellence in operational effectiveness.
- Proven track record of coordinating and collaboration across multiple teams to prioritize varying business objectives and drive action to meet business requirements; recognized as an influential leader with credibility in conflict management and expectation management.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize campaign development/execution through project management and negotiation skills to build consensus, resolve conflicts and manage expectations.
- 3+ years in project/program management and ability to effectively author creative briefs and project requirement documents.
- Experience and knowledge of the Legal/Medical/Regulatory review process
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Software that must be used independently and without assistance (e.g., Microsoft Suite) Microsoft Suite.