SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
Business Analyst- Duck Creek Integration NJ, White House or Jerseys City 6 Months Roles and responsibilities
- Altealst 10+ years of exp with 6 years' experience in Duck Creek Policy Admin System on P&C / Commercial/ Specialty Insurance
- Strong working experience on Example Author - Server, CBO express and Skins
- Strong ability to debug Duck Creek issues and provide solution for DC components, specially Rating, Forms, Business Rules
- Should have strong understanding of manripts, versioning and configuration
- Understanding on third party integrations with Duck Creek like ISO, PitneyBowes, D&B, etc.
- Strong in Unit Test, solution documentation and transition of solutions
- Experience working in production support for Duck Creek application and incident resolutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher education level, or its foreign equivalent, in Computer, or Information Technology discipline, or a related engineering/computer field
- AINS and DC Policy Admin System Certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience, preferably in a similar role
- Must to have 3 4 years of experience on Duck Creek Policy Admin System
- Work experience in Agile methodology.
- DC Policy Product, SQL Server, .Net, XSL/XSLT, DCT Anywhere API (knowledge is a plus), etc.
Business Analyst II
Entry Level Business Analyst
Guidewire Business Analyst
Business Analyst- Payment Solutions
Business Analyst - Opics