SalaryUSD TBD TBD
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more Job Title: Exchange / Active Directory Admin L3 Location: Remote Duration: Contract Rate: $Negotiable
- Strong experience in administering Windows 2003/ 2008 Server and Active Directory services.
- Should be able to maintain & troubleshoot Windows Active Directory Services, MSCS, NLB, IIS, DHCP, DNS, WINS.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 Server including remote server management tools.
- Should be able to create and maintain Group Policy and troubleshoot issue related to GPO
- Backup and restoration of Active Directory
- Monitor Event Viewer Log for error and warning
- Troubleshoot and Monitor Critical AD alerts
- Knowledge of networking equipment, protocols, and troubleshooting of connectivity issues.
- MCSE / MCSA / MCP / MCITP recommended
- Hands on administration and support of G-Suite; Admin Console to manage users, control access to services and configure appropriate security settings
- Deep understanding of Google Groups, Shared Mailboxes, Calendar Inter-Op, Dual Delivery and Split Delivery concepts
- Previous experience consulting with clients to identify needs and execute solution
- Configure and deploy G-Suite in an enterprise environment
- Analyze and troubleshoot data migration logs and take appropriate action to correct errors
- Understanding of compliance and security protocols around spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks
- Demonstrate ability to document and create runbooks
- Effective troubleshooting, diagnostic, and problem solving skills.
- Should have good communication and customer interaction skills.
- Global exposure in large environments would be preferred.
- Must be open for 24x7 operations