SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTradeweb Markets LLC
Dealer Software (DS) development team is part of Tradeweb Institutional Fixed Income Technology. DS team is a small of developers responsible for maintaining and enhancing the GUI and API applications for Tradeweb s Dealer clients to transact on the platform. Our applications cover all fixed income rates, swaps, credit, and equity derivatives products that Tradeweb supports globally.Job Responsibilities:
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance.
- Implement code for interfacing with the Tradeweb dealer trading system
- Be able to understand existing code base for existing asset classes and be able to enhance them within the existing infrastructure and coding conventions
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly. Reliability of your code is paramount as Tradeweb developers have their code rolled into production regularly throughout the year.
- Implement and assist in specifying application programming interfaces used by dealer-banks to connect to the Dealer Software trading system for automated trading, whilst using and developing simulators to test your enhancements.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including product managers to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production.
- Provide 2nd line support to the business by investigating and resolving day-to-day dealer queries in development and production environments.
- 5+ years of work experience in developing enterprise multi-user real time systems
- Bachelor s, Master s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field
- Experience with enterprise architecture such as client server, multi-layer systems and C
- Solid computer science educational background
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Evidence of planning and testing ability
- Network Programming, TCP/IP
- Experience with Unix is a plus
- Experience with Node JS is a plus
Senior Developer III (AWS)
Equity Derivatives Data Warehouse Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer
UI Developer (Angular)