SourceTradeweb Markets LLC
C DeveloperNew Jersey, Jerseycity, 07097 Jerseycity USA
As an integral part of its technology plan, Tradeweb is looking for a talented, self-motivated individual, to work within the team developing the companys next generation trading systems. Tradeweb Technology jobs are fully remote. The Tradeweb Technology hub is located in our Jersey City office which can be used for team meetings and collaboration efforts. There may be days where travel to the Jersey City office is recommended for organizational off-sites.Job Responsibilities
- High performance C / C development and data structure design and development
- Implementation of trading protocols to support new businesses
- Development of automated test harnesses for stress testing
- Participate in code / design reviews.
- Enhancement of existing technological platform.
- Participate in the testing and assessment of existing and new technology components and systems.
- 5 + years of Experience in development of C on a Linux platform
- Strong skills in both structural and OO programming in C: concepts, data structures, patterns, multithreaded programming, IPC
- Advanced knowledge of at least one additional programming language, besides C / C
- Good knowledge of Linux scripting
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals
- Good knowledge of databases: relational, time-series
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Education: Bachelors Degree, Mastersof Science in Computer Scienceor relateddiscipline.
- Finance background in either Fixed Income or Equities within a trading environment
- Strong mathematical skills, particularly statistics
- Low latency/ Real Time system design experience
- Linux Kernel tuning knowledge
- Health Insurance: Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment: Our employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit: Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth - 401(k) Savings Plan: Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). Tradeweb will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $100,000 to $250,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
Oracle SQL Developer
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Full stack Developer(Angular, Java, Spring Boot)