SourceTradeweb Markets LLC
Information Security Operations and Threat Hunting LeadNew Jersey, Jerseycity, 07097 Jerseycity USA
To capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are seeking a Security Operations and Threat Hunting Lead. As a member of the Information Security team, this role will be taking a lead in executing, supporting, and enhancing our Security Operations programs.The ideal candidate will be hands on, experienced with leading incident triage and threat hunting functions within complex, global environments. The role will also have an opportunity to work with subject matter experts not only within security, but across infrastructure, network, development, and business teams. We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal supervision as part of a team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets. We need people who can prioritize and effectively communicate complex security issues to non-technical team members. We would prefer someone who has security operations experience in the Financial Industry or with a government/military background, who can meet with our internal partners and present reports with confidence.Job Responsibilities
- Manage global SOC in coordination with external partners and internal teams to enhance detection and response capabilities within the Global Security Operations (GSO) team.
- Establish and lead the threat hunting program within GSO, liaison with our cyber threat intelligence and engineering teams.
- Lead digital forensic investigations (DFIR) and provide expert support as a key stakeholder on Tradewebs Cyber Incident Response team.
- As a responsible individual for SOC, DFIR, and threat hunting, drive security automation strategies within Cyber and wider technology teams to streamline incident triage, reducing human effort for routine response activities.
- Actively drive the maturity and stability of security controls while partnering with various engineering teams to provide operational oversight and lead root cause analysis, where required.
- Ensure procedural documentation and technical runbooks are detailed, tested, and kept up to date.
- Train and mentor junior members of the team to foster an environment of growth.
- 10+ years of Cyber Security experience with at least 5 years focusing on security operations, incident response or cyber threat investigations.
- Strong knowledge of SIEM technologies and hands-on experience with at least one of the following technologies: Splunk, ELK, QRadar.
- Expertise with commercial and open-source digital forensic toolsets such as Encase, AccessData, SIFT, Axiom.
- In-Depth system administration experience with operating systems such as Mac, Linux, Windows.
- Deep knowledge of network security architecture (firewalls, IDS/IPS, DMZ, proxies) and internet protocols and web service technologies (HTTP, DNS, TCP/UDP and REST).
- Technical understanding of incident response frameworks and methodologies with a focus on automation.
- Robust scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Strong critical thinking, deductive reasoning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent qualifications preferred.
- Health Insurance: Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment: Our employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit: Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth - 401(k) Savings Plan: Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). Tradeweb will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $100,000to $250,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave