SalaryUSD160,000 - USD190,000
job summary:The Systems Applications Technical Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of applications technology for the firm including technical design, construction, and implementation of technology solutions. This individual also identifies system deficiencies as well as develops and executes system test plans to reduce internal and external user discrepancies.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIESWe are looking for a senior leader in Data platform organization to work with Data Architecture and our Data in motion platform - Infomediary. Principal responsibilities include providing data design direction to various departments in Data organization and managing development, testing and delivery across multiple projects.This person will be managing/working closely with several data and Infomediary teams that are working on integration with the larger Data platform.A person in this role is expected to be managing large projects touching multiple systems in the bank and be proficient in modern data technologies including Bigdata and Data analytics. location: Jersey City, New Jerseyjob type: Permanentsalary: $160,000 - 190,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:ResponsibilityManagement:
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, conversion, and implementation of all client software applications.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing client applications.
- Key management interface with both internal and external users in the development of technology-based business applications.
- Identify and communicate system deficiencies.
- Enforce and support client methodology.
- Develop systems test plans and scripts that will thoroughly exercise program logic to ensure program/application performance regarding business requirements and system integration.
- Execute system test plans and scripts; document results and resolve discrepancies as deemed appropriate.
- Prepare conversion plans and design and test conversion procedures.
- Help develop technical standards for the organization and ensure utilization.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 9 plus years application development experience.
- Financial Industry experience required.
- Leadership skills.
- Professional communication skills.
- Able to use standard desktop tools effectively, including Microsoft Office
- Able to use wide range of office automation software, such as more advanced Excel techniques, PowerPoint presentations, FrontPage, etc.
- Exposure to MVS 370 OS utilities, including ISPF, JCL, VSAM and DB2.
- Intermediate knowledge of Access.
- Knowledge of C.
- Knowledge of COBOL.
- Knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of LAN systems (Win NT server or UNIX or AS/400) hardware. and software
- MVS experience, including JES2 and JCL.
- Knowledge of SUN Microsystems Solaris.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Project Manager - Data Intergration Services
Data & Analytics Manager