SalaryUSD64 - USD74
job summary:Position Summary
- This role with the Market Risk Technology team, based in New York City/Jersey City, offers an exciting opportunity for the selected candidate to work closely with the senior business stakeholders in the Global Portfolio Analysis, Global Risk Analytics and Global Market Risk teams.
- The role involves building subject matter knowledge on Market Risk exposure management for the Global Markets business across all asset classes and delivery responsibility on significant funded initiatives that are driving the build out of next generation Market Risk technology stack.
- The selected candidate will bring analytical skills, ability to work in global teams, with business stakeholders as well as technical experts in order to deliver the projects and grow their career within Market Risk technology that is now a key focus area for investment from the financial senior management team.
- Since the regulatory landscape continues to evolve, there is a need for Market Risk to work hand-in-hand with Front Office and this role offers the selected candidate a real potential to utilize their skills as well as learn how risk management spans across Front Office Trading desks all the way to Market Risk exposure management and eventually reported to the regulators.
- Data analysis using distributed computing and Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze large data sets
- Develop data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Using Agile SDLC methodology, work with Product Owner/Product Manager for documentation/development of Epics and Stories
- Ownership of functional design of market risk applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Python Developer only 3+ years exp (Female preferred) onsite in NJ
Senior Python Developer