SourceBank Of America
Job Description:Who We Look For
- Bank of America's associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. The Global Markets Risk Technology team within Risk and Finance Technology consists of extremely talented engineers, who develop industry leading risk framework models and platforms.
- Experienced Python/Quartz developer required to work on existing initiatives for the Sparck application within CCRT. This is required to ensure a healthy product and satisfied business users.
- The candidate will have core responsibility for the technical oversight of the Counterparty Credit Risk Sparck application. This will require working with the globally located development teams to ensure that development is being done consistent with best practices from a design and coding perspective. It will also involve the face off to various architectural forums representing the Counterparty Credit Risk systems. The candidate will be expected to be hands on with the code base solving deep technical problems around performance and scalability while driving change in the core product design and capabilities.
- The successful candidate will be hands on developing code. In addition, they will be able to influence the broader development community to hold high standards for quality software delivery.
- Agile Experience
- Large scale application experience
- Good communication skills
- Financial sector experience strongly desired