SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceAspired Solutions INC
Urgent Need - Data Scientist (Time Series Forecasting)- NJ - Full-TimeNew Jersey, Jerseycity, 07097 Jerseycity USA
- As a Data Scientist, you will be building solutions that require analyzing client business problems and developing models to help solve them.
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; conducting research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture.
- Execute quantitative data analyses that translates into actionable insights for the broader team.
- Be able to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly.
- Collaborate and coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Capable of working with development teams locally and globally.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience running data analytics projects
- 2+ Years of Hands on Time Series Forecasting Experience
- Practical experience developing sophisticated statistical or econometric models is a must
- Technical mastery in tools such as R and Python. Advanced Excel is helpful as well
- Expert-level proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques such as regression, Bayesian methods, Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, tree-based learners, etc.
- Intermediate or higher English is a must.
- Being able to communicate with internal/external customers, desire to develop communication and client-facing skills.
- Experience leading and working independently on end-to-end projects in a fast-paced environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & Client result oriented