SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Senior DevOps Engineer Summary:Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior Devops Engineer with Python Experience for an opportunity in Jersey City, NJ. Candidate will be responsible for Quartz DevOps across PBMRT.Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage Quartz infrastructure (Sandra, HUGS, Servers), footprint, usage.
- Capacity planning in PROD and lower lane environments.
- Develop better release/packaging & automated test tools.
- Coordinate various Quartz infra upgrades, such as Python version migration etc.
- Help project teams develop monitoring/logging/alert/lifecycle reporting tools for Dashboard
- Capture/Track metrics & trends, e.g. DIG. Offer simple API's for Quartz projects to publish the data
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role).
- Experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python etc.
- Knowledge of cloud computing (private or public), like Quartz.
- PROD and Lower lane management, application deployments, capacity management.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL.
- Experience with project management and tools, such as Agile, Jira, Scrum, etc.
- Experience in code analytic tools, test coverage, style, complexity and security scans.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain to various stakeholders.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Experience with open-source technologies.
- Good Analytical, Debugging and design skills
- Ability and expertise working in AGILE development methodology
- Banking knowledge would be a big advantage
- Must be a self-tarter, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree (BE, MS, etc) and above
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Senior Storage Engineer
DevOps Engineer with EKS, Terraform, Spinnaker