SourceEndure Technology Solutions, Inc.
Position: Java API Engineer Location: Iselin, NJ (3 days Onsite/ hybrid) Duration: Full Time 7-10 yrs of Experience Description: Strong Java Engineer with Modern Application development expertise with hands-on experience in a modern framework like spring boot with strong Relational and Non-relational DB experience for Cloud-ready applications. Candidate must have Continuous integration experience with Manifest driven CI/CD on cloud and Strong cloud engineering experience with RESTFUL APIs and Micro Services. The ideal candidate must have expertise in designing technical solutions for Features/Stories (working with Product Owners and Lead Technologists) for agile implementation. The client is looking for a confident individual who is driven and passionate about solving complex problems Responsibilities:
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion!
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc.)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Skills: RESTful APIs, Microservices, JVM (Java - Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Hibernate), Database (MySQL, AWS etc.),
- DevOps/Platforms: Git, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube, Integrated Unit / Integration testing
- Work with modern front-end and/or back-end platforms, web services, languages and technologies in a multi-tenant, globally deployed cloud services environment.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in data structures and design patterns
- 10+ years hands-on developer experience with a passion for building great software applications and continuous improvement.
- Expertise in cloud-based development and delivery preferably with Amazon Web Services
- Expertise in Java Spring Framework; Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Hibernate etc.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile lifecycle development.
- Passion for learning new technology, patterns, methodologies, domains of knowledge
- Able to work independently with limited oversight and communicate clearly and concisely
- Hands-on, professional experience with building and consuming RESTful web-services.
- Expertise in an API-driven ecosystem, with a background in RESTful API development and Security solutions preferably OAuth 2.0.
- Experience with git, continuous integration, containerized and cloud deployments (ex: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS)
- Expertise in applying leading industry standards and best practices
- Expertise and experience in applying design patterns for solving business problems
- Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale applications
Java API Engineer
Full Stack Java Developer
Core Java Developer