SalaryUSD $90 - $100 90 - 100
SourceSPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Role: Solutions ArchitectDuration: 6+ MonthsLocation: Hoboken, NJJob Description:The Solutions Architect owns the definition and creation of the application architecture for specific projects. They are responsible for working with the Enterprise Architects and Technical Specialists on defining the technical and application architecture. The architect must understand business requirements/ process and translate that into viable implementation architecture, ensuring that all standards are met. They should be able to dive deeply into any technology issues. They have to assist the Senior Architects in the evaluation of new technologies, and the definition of technical standards.ScopeTotal 10+ years of Technology experience including 5+ years of design and 3+ years of Technical/Solutions architecture experience - in a range of technologies.Essential Functions
- Own the creation and documentation of the technical & application architecture for a project
- Ensure that the application integrations requirements are properly identified and appropriate solution is implemented working with the Senior Architects.
- Working with the data architecture team, define and implement procedures to ensure the integrity and consistency of all data. Also support maintaining the data dictionary.
- Responsible for conducting architecture tollgate reviews on the project and provide application architecture/design feedback to the project team on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all technical and application related issues are identified and resolved by closely working with the partners
- Assist the Senior Architects on Proof of Concept and piloting new technologies.
- Interface and liaise with vendors and outsourcing partners as required
- Assist the Enterprise architects in defining, implementing and overseeing technical standards, policies and tools
- Provide technical oversight to development teams. Work with the Technical Specialists to resolve problems with software and develop solutions.
- Responsible for operational effectiveness of the environment; adhere to Process Framework.
- Conduct a feasibility study/impact assessment for implementing business requirements
- Assess impact and prioritize architectural and design changes based on business needs
- Build and review implementation plans working with the Project Manager
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a business requirements and test cases for applications
- Provide feedback to the Business Analysts and Business teams on impact of requirements on the implementation.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, servers and desktops
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, integration capabilities and standards
- Required expertise in MEAN, Dev Ops, Java / JEE, .Net, Micro-services and SOA architectures. Good understanding of Machine learning & Blockchain
- Good working knowledge of Databases– Mongo and Oracle knowledge desirable
- Experience with Cloud technologies(AWS specifically) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
- Proven experience in Systems Architecture, Design, and Development
- Experience in data migration, ETL a big plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent technical architecture and technical support documentation skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders