SalaryDepends on Experience
SourceSuper Technology Solutions, Inc.
One of our premier clients is looking for .Net Developer in Hamilton, NJ for a Contract position. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP indicating (1) current location (2) desired hourly rate (3) Your email address.Responsibilities:
- Building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack and AWS cloud platform.
- Design, develop, test and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, Restful/GraphQL API’s, Windows & WCF services, and Backend SQL databases.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements, and understand the Architecture designs, and responsibly implement the designs into working software systems.
- Responsible to take the ownership for their assigned tasks and work independently and deliver results in an iterative approach adhering to the sprint deadlines.
- Must work collaboratively with the team of developers, Technical Lead, Architect, Business SME’s, and Project Managers.
- Good understanding of SDLC frameworks; experience working in Agile environment, sprint refinements, sprint demo’s and retrospectives participation.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of project goals
- Prior experience developing applications using .Net Core versions 2.0 and 3.1 and 5
- Prior experience developing applications using EF Core
- Prior experience developing applications using .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.8
- Prior experience developing applications using ASP.NET MVC (4.0 and 5.0)
- Prior experience developing applications on MS SQL Server 2012 and above
- Prior experience developing applications on Visual Studio 2015 and above
- Prior experience configuring and integrating SSRS, PowerBI or other BI reporting products (please list below in questions)
- Prior experience with Team Foundation Server
- Prior experience with Angular
- Prior experience with JQuery
- Prior experience with NodeJS
- Prior experience with GitHub
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVVM
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVP
- Experience working with GoF Design patterns
- AWS Cloud Platform (Hosting applications)
- Prior experience working with LINQ to SQL
- Prior experience with Webservices
- Prior experience using RestAPI
- Prior experience using SOA and WCF (both required)
- Prior experience developing applications on Visual Studio 2019
- Prior experience developing applications on MS SQL Server 2019
- Master Degree in related field
- DDD, TDD, MicroServices, Docker, Containerization
- Devops/ CI/CD
- AWS cloud native applications (S3, SNS, SQS, ECS, EKS, etc)
- JIRA, Agile Framework
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) – $40 an hour (Hamilton Township, NJ)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - $25 an hour (Hamilton Township, NJ)