SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceIndependent Software Inc.
Solutions Architect R&DLocation: Role is remote initially and can be worked from Franklin Lakes, NJ, Vernon Hills, IL, or San Diego, CA.Duration: 6+ months Temp-PermAs Solution Architect R&D will be responsible for architecting Enterprise R&D solutions while maintaining integrity of technology architecture, maintaining global templates and standards, aligning with execution of regional and global programs. You must have a strong design background and worked in multiple platforms.MUST have strong and current Teamcenter, Polarion.Responsibilities to include:
- Architect solutions to bring disparate business functions to create solutions that enable strategic technology vision involving PLM/PDM/ALM applications• Work closely with the Business Partners and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure solution.• Set the platform strategy, delivery of regional and global solutions across R&D space• As the technical owner of Enterprise applications in this space, should provide scalable technical solutions and thought leadership while enabling business value and outcomes.• Manage all phases of full life-cycle implementation projects, including blueprinting, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- 8+ years of strong Technical/Functional experience solutioning and supporting applications across R&D and Quality functions.
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Solidworks, Windchill, Creo, Palrium and PLM skills.
- Prior experience architecting and delivering technical architecture for PLM/PDM/ALM tools like Team Center, Polarion, TFS and SolidWorks.
- Ability to communicate complex business / technical challenges in a simplified manner
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Proven applications leadership, identifying, designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise technology solutions.