SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceSoftware Technology Inc
Hi, This is sekhar From STI One of our direct client is looking for below position Supply Chain Planner Franklin Lakes NJ 07417 12+ Months Contract Description: Global Supply Planner we are hoping to identify and start someone as soon as possible. This role is really about supporting the Global Supply Planning organization and focus on the Vaccination response. It is a mix between creating analytics & Planning support in the Global Supply Chain organization . POSITION REQUIREMENTS EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced knowledge of ERP/SAP/MRP systems.
- Experience of forecasting techniques and inventory management.
- Demonstrated experience working in ERP systems (i.e. SAP, JDE, etc.)
- Knowledge and awareness of Lean techniques and Six Sigma.
- Advanced knowledge of data visualization tools (Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, etc.) a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus and professionalism.
- Strong listening, questioning, problem-solving and assessment skills.
- Must have knowledge of demand and supply planning along with understanding of capacity planning.
- Demonstrated customer-centric focus.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, graphs and macros is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required
- 1 3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- APICS BASICS a plus
- Responsible for all supply planning activities within assigned product portfolio. Manage supply plans to meet assigned inventory targets.
- Responsible for backorder reporting, including root cause, mitigation, and team report out for assigned product portfolio.
- Lead input for all customer service-related communications for assigned product portfolios within the given business platforms.
- Lead the Supply Consensus meeting with the assigned Plant and drive discussion to meet the desired inventory level of the portofolio
- Monitor production attainment for assigned product lines and pro-actively communicate capacity constraints, material shortages, and/or significant events impacting incoming supply.
- Close coordination with the Global Distribution Center for assigned product portfolio and process focal as assigned.
- Process ownership of daily supply chain monitoring reports as assigned.
- Partner with global demand planners to understand impacts to supply plans and proactively mitigate risk to customer service, inventory levels and cost.
- Develop global inventory allocation strategies as needed, including production prioritization.
- Provide accurate finished goods inventory availability dates to Commercial team.
- Complete inventory analyses as needed, including tracking against targets, estimated depletion, and E&O risk.
- Complete spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning.
- Query databases for information required for decision-making.
- Monitor safety stock targets for assigned product portfolio. Includes review of standard proposal and maintenance of safety stock targets.
- Provide input to Executive Level presentations as required.
- Perform basic financial analyses.