SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceSoftware Technology Inc
Position Title : Packaging Engineer Duration: 10 + Months Location: Franklin Lakes NJ Department Packaging COE Description:
- Qualification Associate or Bachelor Degree equivalent in Packaging or in relatable fieldof study.
- Experience 4 5 years of experience in medical Device packaging
- Demonstrates working knowledge of package engineering principles ; and techniques
- Demonstrates working knowledge of legal requirements and documents.
- Designs, prototypes and qualifies standard new packaging concepts in accordance with cGMP's with moderate guidance.
- Evaluates and improves standard existing packaging concepts with moderate guidance.
- Identifies, analyzes and specifies standard packaging materials and equipment with moderate guidance.
- Supports external resource/contractors as required.
- Has developed knowledge and skills in packaging; still acquiring / expanding fundamental knowledge and higher-level skills.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a variety of standard activities.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Effectively communicates technical knowledge and validates understanding of other packaging test methods/standards and related equipment.
- Medical device packaging system development for flexible and rigid packaging applications.
- Packaging system verification and validation experience
- Experience with statistics and design of experiments.
- Knowledge of the following standards: ISO 13485, ISO 11607,ISO 14971, EU MDR.