Salary$130,000 - $160,000
SAP Business Analyst - GL (Hybrid)New Jersey, Florhampark, 07932 Florhampark USA
TheSAP Business Analyst - GL is responsible for the proactive identification, design, and support of business solutions with a focus on achieving business process efficiency, supporting corporate growth and accurate and timely financial reporting.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign off on business requirements from all finance functions (technical accounting, treasury, tax, investments, financial accounting, etc.) for the implementation of a new SAP GL deployment to support financial reporting in accordance with the IFRS 17 and US GAAP standards
- Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and quality assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design
- Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience in the implementation of SAP financial applications including the General Ledger with all sub-components with at least 4+ years in the Insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP S4/HANA GL and the differences versus the ECC version
- Demonstrated business savvy to engage users to understand their underlying requirements
- Successful collection and finalization of business requirements virtually with cross-functional working groups
- Ability to handle demanding workloads and multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance is required; Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance of Information Systems management /or MBA highly preferred
- Two medical plans to choose from, including a Traditional PPO & a Consumer Driven Health Plan with a Health Savings account providing a competitive employer contribution.
- Pharmacy benefits with mail order options.
- Dental benefits including orthodontia benefits for adults and children.
- Vision benefits.
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Company-paid Life & AD&D benefits, including the option to purchase Supplemental life coverage for employee, spouse & children.
- Company-paid Disability benefits with very competitive salary continuation payments.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with competitive employer contributions.
- Competitive paid-time-off programs, including company-paid holidays.
- Competitive Parental Leave Benefits & Adoption Assistance program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tax-Free Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Qualification benefits.
Program Specialist - User Champion, Business Analyst