SalaryUSD Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: Veeva Vault Support Analyst Location: Florham Park, NJ Type of Hire: Contract Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Veeva Vault.
- Primary role will be that of a Support Analyst – providing support on Veeva vault suite of applications to a Pharma client based in US
- Must have Veeva Quality Docs/QMS experience, that's the primary skill for this role
- Nice to have experience in other Veeva Vault modules like PromoMats and RIM
- Experience in designing, deploying, validating and supporting Veeva vault
- Experience of handling configuration changes across Sandbox and PROD environments
- Good communication skills, experience of providing support to US customers.
Sr, IT Business Analyst - Crop Insurance - REMOTE opportunity